Price: From £10 advance
Status: (Updated on Friday 20th October )
Tickets by phone: Call 08444 771 000
Tickets for cash: Cash purchases only from the Scala box office between 10am and 6pm Monday to Friday. No booking fees. Read box office info.
Please read our general guide to purchasing tickets online and how to collect tickets.
Doors open at 10:00 PM – Close at 4:00 AM
Age: You must be 18 years of age or more to attend this event (with or without a guardian) | Photo ID – Please bring ID if you are 25 years of age or less or appear so. | | Access – Standing. There are no seats assigned. The venue is arranged on several floors with many stairs and no lift. Find out more about accessiblity.
About 90s KARAOKE
90s Karaoke will be taking over Scala for the first time this November! Join us for another time capsule adventure celebrating 90s, 00s & NOW, bound to take you on a retro rollercoaster.
If you grew up in the 90s, were born in the 90s, or just love everything about the era, then tie a sweater round your waist, roll up one of your trouser legs and come get jiggy with us!
Dress Code: 90s Wear Strongly Advised.
ROOM 1: ’90S KARAOKE
Our karaoke track list has a little something for everyone. So whether you’ve got the voice of an angel like Mariah or can rap like Biggie Smalls, your soundtrack awaits. Check it out on hotsince91.com/tracklist
– Karaoke sign up (only 20 slots) so get there early to guarantee a performance
– Hip-Hop, RnB and Pop karaoke
– ’90s playground games
– Free Morley’s fried chicken
– Free candy floss
– Afterparty featuring the best in hip-hop, R&B, bashment, trap, afrobeats, jungle, garage and future beats
– Music by Donch, PHRH, DJ Blairy, DJ Ruff n Tuff
ROOM 2: ’90S GAMES
– Super Nintendo + N64
– PS1 + Sega Mega Drive
– Jumbo Jenga
– Giant Connect 4
– A4 Playing Cards
– Guess Who
– Music by Dark & Light, Pharaoh G, Selecta Suarve, Jamo Beatz
ROOM 3: ‘90S PHOTO BOOTH
– Professional pop-up studio with 90s memorabilia
– Instant 4×6 prints