The personal data we collect from you includes..
- your email address if you contact us through our website or by email, or subscribe to our mailing list
- any additional data such as your phone number or your address if you include them when you contact us
- your subscription preferences when you sign up to our our mailing list
- how you use our emails from the mailing list, for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use our web site, using cookies and page tagging
- any questions or feedback you contact us with
We collect your data to..
- respond to any feedback or questions you send us
- send emails to you if you request a subscription to our mailing list
- improve this web site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
We do not..
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
We keep your data for as long as..
- it is needed for the purposes set out on this page
- the law requires us to
This means that we may hold your personal data for as little as 30 days up to a maximum of 7 years.
Where your data is processed and stored
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We do our best to keep your data secure. We have set up systems to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using encryption. We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to..
- request information about how your personal data is processed
- request a copy of that personal data
- request that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, contact us