Price: Ladies 1st Release: £7.70 and VIP £22.00. Guys 1st Release: £15.40 and VIP £27.50
Status: On Sale. (Updated on 16th November)
The price you see is the price you pay. Please read our guide to buying and using tickets.
Doors open at 10:00 PM – Event ends at 5:00 AM
Age: You must be 18 years of age or more to attend this event (no exceptions) | Photo ID – Please bring ID if you are 25 years of age or less or appear so. | | Access – Standing. There are no seats assigned. The venue is arranged on several floors with many stairs and no lift. Find out more about accessiblity.
About Tim Westwood – Dripmas
Bashment Afrobeats Hip Hop Soca UK
LADIES VIP – entry to VIP with private bar & queue jump
GUYS VIP – entry to VIP with private bar & queue jump
- Upon entry to Scala, a ticket holder will be required to present their NHS COVID pass via the NHS App or an NHS Covid Pass letter* demonstrating that they have at least one of the following:
- That they have completed a course of two vaccine doses at least 14 days ago (or a single Jansen dose).
- That they have received a negative PCR or lateral flow test result within 48 hours of the event and reported it on the NHS website (this pass lasts 48hrs after the result].
- That they have had a positive PCR test result in the last 6 month and finished self-isolating, this pass last for 180 days.
- *available by phoning 119 and selecting “NHS Covid Pass Service”